FoodSaver Maritnating and Storage Container
Update added by user Mar 14, 2015
They sent me a new one
Original review posted by user Feb 12, 2015
The container imploded on me when using the FoodSaver device to suck the air out of the container, like I have always done.Apparently overtime, the plastic weakened and developed unnoticeable cracks which compromised the integrity of the container, causing it to implode upon use.
I called the FoodSaver 800# found on the FoodSaver.com website. (3rd party) Jarden customer service accused me of using it wrong. They stated that it was for marinating only and not for food storage. Even thought it clearly shows settings on the lid for marinating and for vacuum storage.
This complaint has been stated by many consumers on Amazon's product reviews and the company refuses to acknowledge their faulty product.I am tired of companies developing shoddy products and getting away with it.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- To admit that their product was faulty, to improve their product and to provide me with another
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Quick Marinator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "I purchased a handbag from Ralph Lauren site 7 Mos ago and just started to use the Newbury double zip sachtel about 3 months ago , today..."
- "In summary, Florida Energy Water and Air (Edgewater - corp) http://www.fla-ewa.com installed my Rainsoft system incorrectly. They plumbed it into the irrigation lines. (I had initial concerns about this from..."
- "Ordered the denim jumpsuit but received this cheap dress that would fit a 12 yr old . This company along with several of the others are a scam and rip..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."