FoodSaver Maritnating and Storage Container
Update added by user Mar 14, 2015
They sent me a new one
Original review posted by user Feb 12, 2015
The container imploded on me when using the FoodSaver device to suck the air out of the container, like I have always done.Apparently overtime, the plastic weakened and developed unnoticeable cracks which compromised the integrity of the container, causing it to implode upon use.
I called the FoodSaver 800# found on the FoodSaver.com website. (3rd party) Jarden customer service accused me of using it wrong. They stated that it was for marinating only and not for food storage. Even thought it clearly shows settings on the lid for marinating and for vacuum storage.
This complaint has been stated by many consumers on Amazon's product reviews and the company refuses to acknowledge their faulty product.I am tired of companies developing shoddy products and getting away with it.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- To admit that their product was faulty, to improve their product and to provide me with another
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Quick Marinator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "In summary, Florida Energy Water and Air (Edgewater - corp) http://www.fla-ewa.com installed my Rainsoft system incorrectly. They plumbed it into the irrigation lines. (I had initial concerns about this from..."
- "They are all liers I bought many warranties and they send me a letter that I have saved that they would like to give me a fee warrenty for buy..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."