Sanford, Florida
1.5

Update by user Mar 14, 2015

They sent me a new one

Original review posted by user Feb 12, 2015

The container imploded on me when using the FoodSaver device to suck the air out of the container, like I have always done.Apparently overtime, the plastic weakened and developed unnoticeable cracks which compromised the integrity of the container, causing it to implode upon use.

I called the FoodSaver 800# found on the FoodSaver.com website. (3rd party) Jarden customer service accused me of using it wrong. They stated that it was for marinating only and not for food storage. Even thought it clearly shows settings on the lid for marinating and for vacuum storage.

This complaint has been stated by many consumers on Amazon's product reviews and the company refuses to acknowledge their faulty product.I am tired of companies developing shoddy products and getting away with it.

Preferred solution: To admit that their product was faulty, to improve their product and to provide me with another .

Had an Experience with FoodSaver?

Comments

walter

had the same

big implosion

Buy Squad - Not a new TV + shipping insurance after order Buy Squad "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Shark Offers - Sharkoffers.com - not delivering and terrible customers service Shark Offers "I have placed an order on May 27th on the website https://sharkoffers.com/ and since then I have asked for a tracking number or news about the delivery and I have..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Flitflop Limited - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. Flitflop Limited "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more Bad boy furniture is junk   DONT BUY Bad Boy Furniture " Badboy furniture is horrible to deal with ive been dealing with them for weeks ive spent 3900 on a house of crappy *** garbage furniture i have a sofa..." Read more